Platinum Suggestion: Star Magic Aug 29, 2019 0:52:29 GMT -5
Post by Cicero Tiberius on Aug 29, 2019 0:52:29 GMT -5
Magic which draws strength from the constellations in the night sky, manipulating plasma and creating prophecies of the future with devastating effect. Sending their plasmic spells into the future as prophecies, Star Magic is empowered by destiny and fate, like legends of old gaining prestige with age. The unique, and unenviable, trait of this magic is that it steals the eyesight of the present in exchange for interpretation of the future, rendering Star Mages effectively blind. It is said that some nights Star Mages are given dreams of events yet to come (up to mod discretion or players involved).
- The User has the ability to delay their spells upon cast, the spell gaining +5 Durability, Power, or Sensory per post it’s being delayed, becoming +10 upon reaching Grand. (There is no maintain cost during the delay)
- Once per thread, the User may prophecize various futures, allowing them to create two versions of events in their post and forcing others to react accordingly to each version. Upon their next post, the User chooses which version actually happened.
- The User automatically starts with the perk Heightened Senses for free.
- The User gains +3 Power and Sensory upon creation, and another +3 in each for every rank-up.
- Must have Sensory as a specialization upon creation.
- Non-delayed spells have -10 Durability, Power, and Sensory. At Grand, this becomes -5.
- How long a spell is delayed is decided upon cast, and this time cannot be cut short should the User wish to have the spell occur sooner.
- May not glimpse the future while awake.
- The Star Mage is effectively blind all the time, limiting their awareness of the world through sensing Ki and Mana Signatures.