Black Clover RP is an intermediate AU roleplay site set generations after the happenings of the Black Clover Manga/Anime.
The events of this site are entirely non-canon compared to real lore surrounding the manga;
meaning that any canon names and concepts surrounding any lore, anime, manga, game, etc are not valid.
If you have any questions, or like what you see, then please join our discord, the link is provided above or feel free to register!
BCRP was created by Gemini with the effort of staff members.
All content relative to the site belongs to its original creators.
Black Clover was produced by Shonen Jump, Viz Freak and created by Yūki Tabata.
BCRP does not claim to own any canon material relative to the Black Clover Manga or production.
The skin and templates were created by Nova for use of BLACK CLOVER RP and this board only.
Images used were made by various artists.
01/10/20 Mysterious creatures have appeared throughout the Kingdom
05/16/18 The Spring Magic Knigts Exam has came to an end!
05/16/18 Patch 2.5 has dropped!
08/01/18 The 4 year Time Skip has occured. New rules and regulations as well as events have all been put into place.
09/21/18 The Royal Knight Exams have begun
10/01/18 The 2018 Fall Harvest Festival will begin
10/19/18 The Fall Magic Knight Exams will begin
11/15/18 The Harvest Festival and Royal Knight Exams both end
11/12/18 The Magic Knight Exams have begun
12/05/18 The Yule Time Festivus has brought many events throughout the Kingdom!
02/15/19 The Grimoire Ceremony is starting all around the country.
04/08/19 The Magic Knight Exams have begun
05/20/19 The Magic Knight Exams have ended
06/01/19 The Diamond Kingdom has started thier invasion on Clover, hoping to end the war!
09/30/19 The War with Diamond has ended!
10/01/19 One Year Timeskip
Name: Lord William Zephyros Nicknames: Will, Liam, Zeph, Zephi Age:16 Squad: N/A Relation to player: Kiara has grown up beside William for the entirety of her life. His noble family sworn to protect her own in the heart kingdom for over ten generations. Over the years the two have grown quite close, considering each other to be the best of friends. William is one of the few people that Kiara will happily express her feelings to without fear of them using it against her in some way. As such she is completely comfortable in his presence. Due to their relationship when it was time for Kiara to move to Clover Kingdom, William's duty led him to follow her and her orders without question. Being a year older than herself, William has been put in charge of teaching Kiara many things, the most recent of which will be how to control her magic properly once she is has obtained her grimoire.
1. Kitty Claws Elemental Type: Wind Rank & Spell Type: Junior | Transformation Range & Speed: 25m | 10m/s Mana Cost: 10 | 5 Stats Effected: Transforms Hands | Single Target (Mutli-target with enough Control) Applicable Perks: Mystic's Touch Description: The caster can choose a target (self included) and transform their hands into kitty paws with retractable claws made of pure wind magic. The fur colour of these paws will vary from person to person, depending on their hair colour. These claws can be used to cause a maximum of junior ranked magic damage per strike, however, they have melee range and every attack counts towards spell cast limit. For every 10 Control the caster can transform more targets. Targets must remain within 25m of the caster, or the spell will disappear from their bodies.
2. Kitty Cuteness Elemental Type: Wind Rank & Spell Type: Intermediate | Transformation Range & Speed: 40m | 20m/s Mana Cost: 20 | 10 Stats Effected: Speed | Single Target (Mutli-target with enough Control) Applicable Perks: Mystic's Touch Description: The caster can choose a target (self included) who will grow a cat tail and ears with fur that matches their target's hair colour. This will grow from their spine and wont tear their clothes, appearing to be seamless. While the ears are virtually useless, the tail does help give the target balance, agility and mobility, allowing them to move 40% faster and perform acts such as twisting their spine and landing flawlessly that may otherwise have been impossible for a human. For every 10 Control the caster can give more targets this bonus, however, the spell's speed will drop by 5% for each additional target. Targets must remain within 40m of the caster, or the spell will disappear from their bodies.
3. Wings of Wind Elemental Type: Wind Rank & Spell Type: Intermediate | Supplementary Constructs Range & Speed: 40m | 20m/s Mana Cost: 20 | 10 Stats Effected: Wings | Single Target (Mutli-target with enough Control) Applicable Perks: Fast Lane Description: The caster can choose a target (self included) focusing between their shoulder blades, compressing the air around them and forcing them to sprout feathered wings made of wind that shimmer like rainbows in the right lighting and are attached painlessly to their body. This will allow the target to fly into the air at up to 15m/s. If cast on an ally they must remain within 40m of the caster to retain the wings. While active those with wings will be able to carry up to 2 others (3 passengers) with them in the air. For every 15 control above initial control requirements the caster can grant another target a pair of wings.
4. Blissful Breeze: Elemental Type: Wind Rank & Spell Type: Intermediate | Healing Range & Speed: 20m | 20m/s Mana Cost: 20 | 10 Stats Effected: Power Applicable Perks: Archangel's Blessing Description: The user whips up a small wind that circulates around the selected area, healing all allies inside for intermediate damage each post it is active as long as they remain inside the zone. If there is only one target inside the area they are granted the full single target power bonus (4) otherwise each ally inside (self included) is granted 2 power while inside the area.
5. LOCKED - NOT PURCHASED 6. LOCKED - NOT PURCHASED 7. LOCKED - NOT PURCHASED